On the 28th of September, the Health and Wellbeing Network met to discuss the new changes and developments around the new Integrated Care System, implemented within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Julie Farrow, the CEO of Hunts Forum and lead organisation on the Support Cambridgeshire partnership, updated the group, explaining the ICS and back story and talked through the expectation moving forward. It was finally ended talking about a new pot of money that has been won around getting the VCSE engaged within the process.
The presentation can be viewed again below. Slides can be viewed here > HWN Sept 21
Following the presentation, the group were asked to think about two questions and feedback was inputted into a Jambaord, which can be accessed here we welcome further comments and ideas (Link live until December 2021)
The below links showcase more information for those who would like to know more about the ICS and ICP’s.
- Thriving Places: guidance on the development of place-based partnerships ICS-implementation-guidance-on-thriving (England.NHS.UK)
- Building-integrated solid care systems – VCSE Report template – NHSI website (England.NHS.uk)
- Building strong care systems everywhere – people and communities Report template – NHSI website (England.NHS.uk)
- ICS what good looks like What Good Looks Like – NHSX
- ICS Guidance ICS Guidance summary SW 20210901 v3
In Julie’s update, she talks through some funding obtained to support VCSE to engage with the ICS. The Express of Intrest can be found here > Embedding the VCSE in ICSs Cohort 3 EOI v4