The Big Lottery’s new Partnership Funding programme offers grants in excess of 10K for organisations that work together with a shared set of aims and goals.
Grants are awarded for up to five years and can fund project activities, operating costs, organisational development and capital costs.
What kind of partnerships?
Partnerships funding is specifically designed to support generous leadership and increased collaborative working, which starts with shared goals and values between different organisations and an understanding of the bigger picture.
Funding can support organisations to develop and grow existing partnerships and encourage new types of partnership which build on a range of differing skills and strengths.
Partnerships can include:
- cross-sector partnerships
- local place-based collaboration
- local and national organisations working together around a particular theme.
The funding priorities
The Big Lottery supports ideas that meet their three funding priorities.
- Bringing people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
What they want to see
- You developed your idea by involving the people who will benefit.
- You have spoken to people and listened to what they have to say.
- You will use your knowledge of the skills and experience people already have and explore how you can build on it.
The Big Lottery is interested in original and creative ideas for achieving a mission, and are keen to share what you learn with others.
For more information visit click here