Tools and Webinars to help your Financial Wellbeing
The cost-of-living crisis is increasing and so are the financial worries. More than a quarter of the UK adults feel ashamed, depressed, and anxious due to financial worries. This isn’t something to be ashamed of, but it is important that you can face up to it and get the help you need.
We have a range of free financial tools including:
- Budget Planner
- Savings Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Redundancy pay calculator and planner
- Pension calculator
- Workplace pension contribution calculators
Also, this new financial help webpage on our website has got:
- Online, Telephone, and Face-to-face debt advice services
- Money Manager for Universal Credit claimants
- Redundancy Advice Plan
Accessing the Financial Tools
Money worries can impact your mental health.
If you feel your financial worries are affecting your mental health, please call our helpline number at 0808 801 0377 or chat with us online from our website here.
Financial Wellbeing Webinars
Also, along with Money Charity, we are organising two financial wellbeing webinars this month.
Please click on the below webinar titles for more details and to register.
- General Financial Wellbeing Webinar: Tue, 30th Aug, 10:00 to 11:00am
- Financial Resilience and the Psychology of Money: Tue, 30th Aug, 2:00 to 3:00pm
Other Upcoming Webinars
Please click on the webinar dates below for more details about the webinar and to register.
- Sleep for Wellbeing : Monday 15th August 3pm
- When a Patient Dies By Suicide: Impact on Staff: Thursday 18th August 1pm
- Equality & Diversity Support for Domestic Abuse: Thursday 18th August 6pm