Support Cambridgeshire is required to deliver a set number of training and networking sessions under our current funding arrangements with the County Council.
Our programme from September 2018 – March 2019 can be found here:
All of these events or workshops are Free to any community organisation that operates within Cambridgeshire.
So book your space today and don’t miss out..!!
In addition, the Partnership can provide information and advice on all of the following:
- Funding, governance, data protection, finance, recruiting volunteers and more.
- Topic-based networking opportunities on key issues.
- Parish Council conferences and peer learning events: cambsparishes.wordpress.com
- Regular eNewsletters, social media and email updates.
- A website full of useful information: www.supportcambridgeshire.org.uk.
- A searchable funding portal: www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/supportcambs
- Voluntary and community sector voice and representation at County Council meetings.
- An annual State of the Sector survey.
- Support for time banks, time credits, community organising, business engagement and corporate social responsibility.
If you require further information or help and support simply contact email@example.com.