Cambridgeshire County Council’s Innovate & Cultivate Fund is for projects run by voluntary and community organisations, social enterprises, and public sector organisations that will deliver outcomes specifically aimed at reducing demand on County Council services. The Council’s Corporate Strategy for 2019-21 prioritises three broad outcomes for the period:
- A good quality of life for everyone
- Thriving places for people to live
- The best start for Cambridgeshire’s children
The fund is broken down into two distinct funding streams:
- Cultivate Fund for projects seeking between £2,000 and £19,000 with quarterly deadlines in February, May, August and November.
- Innovate Fund for projects seeking between £19,000 and £50,000 with twice yearly deadlines in February and August.
Pre-application advice sessions are held before each application deadline.
For details on fund priorities, how to apply and to book an advice session, please visit www.cambscf.org.uk/icf.html
Cultivate Seed Fund Projects
Cultivate Seed Fund Projects offer inspiration and guidance for setting up projects that meet the fund criteria and are suitable for parish councils or local community groups. These projects include time-banks, good neighbour schemes, men’s sheds and dementia-friendly communities.
The local initiatives below can help you decide which project might be best for your community:
Colne Caring Community Friendship Club
Houghton & Wyton Timebank
Ramsey Men’s Shed (Ramshed)
St Ives Dementia-Friendly Community
More information about Cultivate Seed Fund Projects may be found on the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation website.