This workshop will emphasise the requirements for reporting the effects of Covid in the accounts and Trustees’ Report.
We will run the training in two parts with a short break – attendance is required at both.
Part 1: Preparing for end of year reporting, including;
- Overview of Statutory Accounts formats
- Contents of a Trustees’ Annual report
- Charity Commission and Companies House requirements
- Preparing and presenting AGM reports
In this section there will be an emphasis on requirements for reporting the effects of Covid in the accounts and Trustees’ Report. Reporting requirements for CIO’s and Charitable Companies will be covered, but specific requirements for CIC’s will not.
Part 2: Financial planning, including;
- The importance of preparing and using budgets
- Planning for the unexpected
- Writing and making effective use of a reserves policy
This workshop is free to all voluntary sector groups in Cambridgeshire. Please note priority is given to groups that serve people living in Cambridgeshire. If you work outside our county but wish to attend please contact us before booking.
This course will be delivered by Louise Prosser, Finance Manager with Hunts Forum. Louise is a Chartered Accountant who has worked in the voluntary sector for 17 years. The session is delivered on behalf of Support Cambridgeshire funded by Cambridgeshire County Council.
By registering for this course you agree to abide by the Support Cambridgeshire Cancellation Policy