Designed for anyone who manages volunteers and need to ensure the needs and interests of the individual are being balanced with those of the organisation.
By the end of the session you’ll have a better understanding of:
- setting up or reviewing a system of supervision
- recognising the importance of clear role descriptions and volunteer agreements
- exploring how different people respond to supervision
You will also have the chance to practice your own supervision skills.
You will learn:
- different approaches to supervision
- impact of monitoring and evaluation
- motivational characteristics and the impact on supervision
- supervision skills including practicing active listening, assertiveness and how to give and receive feedback.
Registration is usually limited to two bookings per organisation; please contact CCVS if more spaces are required.