This session is FREE to any community organisation operating within the County of Cambridgeshire.
The event is designed for anyone who manages volunteers and is responsible for ensuring that the needs and interests of the individual are being balanced with those of the organisation.
By the end of the session you will have a better understanding of:
- setting up or reviewing a system of supervision.
- recognising the importance of clear role descriptions and volunteer agreements.
- exploring how different people respond to supervision.
You will also have the chance to practice your own supervision skills.
You will learn:
- The different approaches to supervision.
- The impact of monitoring and evaluation.
- How motivational characteristics can impact on supervision.
- Supervision skills including practising the art of active listening, assertiveness and how to give and receive feedback.