This online session will give you an overview and signpost you to detailed materials on how to:
- Create clear outcomes and indicators
- Create a framework for monitoring and evaluation
- Consider the different types of data you can measure
- The criteria to use in selecting your data collection tools
- Ways to analyse, interpret and learn from data
- What to consider when presenting your findings
The session will be a combination of presentation and break out room discussion with a short break.
Who should attend?
Staff and volunteers from smaller organisations who are interested or involved in evaluating what their organisation does and the difference that it makes. You may need to demonstrate the outcomes of your work to funders or other stakeholders and/or want to evaluate what you do to make more informed decisions.
The course will be delivered by a CCVS development worker with experience of developing, implementing, analysing, and reporting research.
If you have any problems please contact us on email@example.com
This workshop is free to members of CCVS and Hunts Forum. There is a cost of £40 for non members – to join CCVS check out this link
By booking on this course you agree to the CCVS cancellation policy
Registration is usually limited to two bookings per member organisation please contact CCVS if more spaces are required.
If you have any problems please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org