This Mastering LinkedIn Workshop is designed for volunteers, trustees and everyone else involved in local charities and community groups to help realise the potential of this tool.
The session is free to Hunts Forum and Cambridge CVS members: All other non member organisations will be charged a £60.00 fee: For more details contact Cambridge CVS on on 01223 464696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we’ll cover?
- LinkedIn 101: How LinkedIn works!
- Your profile: How to stand out from the crowd!
- Your page: How to optimise and maintain your company page!
- Your audience: How to find and connect with your ideal clients!
- Your content: What content to create and share to attract the right audience!
- Your goals: How to measure and analyse your results!
We’ll go through these LinkedIn best practices:
- Follow vs Connect
- Sending connection requests
- Like, comment, share
- Business Page vs Personal Profile
- Follow Hashtags and create your own.
Click here to book your space: Refreshments will be provided. Course materials will be available.