The course is for anyone who manages volunteers and spends time trying to deal with challenging behaviour.
By the end of the session you’ll have a better idea of how challenging behaviour develops, how can you address it and how can you seek to resolve it.
What will you learn?
- Key causes of disagreement between people
- People’s different approaches to conflict
- Dealing with angry people
- Negotiation/mediation skills
- What is required to resolve a conflict
Click here fore more information and to book.