This workshop is designed for volunteer managers, and will give you a concise and engaging review of the information you need to help your organisation meet its legal obligations to your volunteers, * including:
- Importance of differentiating volunteer roles from employment and avoiding creating a contract
- Correct handling of volunteer expenses
- The steps to ensure only suitable people are taken on to volunteer particularly when working with children and adults at risk of abuse
- To gain an overview of aspects of lone working, insurance for volunteers and copyright
- Where to go for further information
* The information provided in the workshop is not intended to be a full statement of the law. You should always get professional advice specific to your own organisation.
Free for organisations operating in Cambridgeshire. Please click here to book.