This workshop is for volunteer managers, who are looking to refresh their existing knowledge, or those looking to build their competence and confidence in meeting legal requirements.
What will you learn?
- Importance of differentiating volunteer roles from employment and avoiding creating a contract
- Correct handling of volunteer expenses
- The steps to ensure only suitable people are taken on to volunteer particularly when working with children and adults at risk of abuse
- To gain an overview of aspects of lone working, insurance for volunteers and copyright
- Where to go for further information