This network session explores the world of the Military Covenant.
If you provide a service to ex -serving personnel or staff in service, or are interested in finding out about funding for providing military support projects then this session is for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant training will provide:
- An insight into military life and the unique circumstances it can create.
- Details of the Covenant at a national, regional and local level.
- What you can do to support and what it can do for you.
- Signposting and working with the Armed Forces Family.
- Funding opportunities and projects.
- How to become a Forces Friendly organisation.
This session is FREE to any community organisation, village hall or local council across Cambridgeshire.
A buffet lunch is provided at 12 noon and the session will start promptly at 12.30pm.
If you wish to book a space please contact email@example.com
This session is being run by Vikki Barr, The Armed Forces Development Officer for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.