To provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills necessary for identifying and responding to safeguarding concerns
We will look at local safeguarding procedures;
- Identify the relevant legislation and guidance;
- Logging and reporting of concerns;
- Internet safety.
What will you gain from it?
- An understanding of the statutory responsibilities of organisations & individuals who work/ care for vulnerable groups;
- Able to recognise the different categories of abuse;
- You will know how to respond to concerns about safety & welfare.
Your Trainer: Angela Haylock
Angela previously worked for a small charity for 7 years where she worked as the Designated Child Protection Officer and has delivered Safeguarding training since 2008. In 2013 she set up her own company called The Safeguarding Toolbox.
By registering for this course you agree to abide by the Support Cambridgeshire Cancellation Policy
Free to all voluntary sector groups in Cambridgeshire.