This workshop is for anyone who is new to delivering projects or is looking to refresh their skills. It will give you the essential skills, tools and techniques needed by those in the project management role to implement and deliver a project.
By the end of the session you should know:
- How to interpret and share the purpose, scope & outcomes of your project
- Understand and apply the planning process including setting clear objectives, targets and measurable standards
- Be able to identify and select appropriate project scheduling, resource allocation and monitoring tools for projects
- Be able to use techniques for managing time, people and activities effectively
- Have considered your role as a leader and manager
This course will be delivered by CCVS.
If you have any problems please contact us on 01223 464696 or email email@example.com.