Hunts Forum invites its members to its first ever Virtual Keep-in-Touch (KIT) Networking meeting. This will be an informal meeting providing you the opportunity to talk to other charities and community groups. Thursday 7th May 10am to 11am and again on Tuesday 19th 10am to 11am. To book your place and to receive the Zoom invite email email@example.com.
Our Virtual KIT will give you the chance to:
- Connect: Find out how things are for each other- it’s good to talk
- Give: Let people know what you are doing and what services you are providing, especially those that people can refer users to
- Take Notice: Discuss your concerns, whether these are immediate or long-term. Get ideas from each other.
- Keep learning: Explore avenues for Collaboration and co-operation
- Be Active: Keep the mind going- step outside the hamster wheel of your own organisation
If there is anything you would like to add to our discussions, please email me.