Come and learn more about the Heritage Lottery Fund and their grant programmes.
From the archaeology under our feet to the historic parks we love, from precious memories to rare wildlife: The Heritage Lottery Fund uses money raised by lottery participants to help and assist people across the UK explore, enjoy and protect the heritage they care so much about.
Once you have learned about the various grant programmes available, there will be a further 2 hour workshop which examines:
- What does the Heritage Lottery fund?
- How you can access grants of between 3K and 10K.
- Case studies of various successful applications to the fund.
- How the fund assesses applications.
- Top tips for writing the very best application.
This focus event is free to any group which operates across Cambridgeshire. To book your space click here: