This workshop will help you and your board develop your strategy, keep it up to date using key visual and easy-to-use tools, and provide a step-by-step methodology to applying this thinking to your own organisation.
The key skills and knowledge gained will include:
· Being able to understand the relationship between strategic and business planning.
· Recognising the importance and value of undertaking a detailed analysis.
· Learning how to use a variety of tools and techniques.
· Recognising the relationship between your organisation’s vision and mission and its future strategic development.
· Gaining a clear understanding of how monitoring and evaluation will help improve your strategic thinking.