This half day course is designed and delivered by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service and will give those who manage community buildings an understanding of the steps they must take to protect their hall/building and its users from the consequences of fire. The event also covers the legislation around commercial premises, which includes village halls and how to put together a Fire Risk Assessment, required for this type of premises.
- Understanding relevant legislation
- Identifying the Responsible Person
- Explanation of the Fire Risk Assessment
- How to construct a Fire Risk Assessment
- Lease Agreements, is everything covered?