A politically neutral session on the opportunities for engaging with and influencing Parliament to ensure the voices of those we support are heard.
- To get your voice heard and make an impact.
- Who to talk to in parliament and how to find people to support your cause.
- Ways to find MPs from different pollical parties to help you stay politically neutral.
- To find allies – all party parliamentary groups, select committees, House of Lords.
- To stay on the right side of the 2014 Lobbying Act
About the Facilitator
Nikki Luke, UK Parliament Senior Education and Engagement Officer for the East of England
Free for Hunts Forum and CCVS members: click here to book.
Non-members will be charged. To discuss costs for non-members email Keith Johnson email@example.com for details and to book.