Why should I come along?
To gain the key skills and knowledge for business planning to ensure your voluntary organisation is able to achieve its objectives and remain on target.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for small but growing organisations and deals with the practical aspects of devising and implementing a business plan.
What will you learn?
To use a range of proven tools and techniques to help set SMART objectives and priorities to make the vision a reality in the form of a compelling plan that will involve and inform the stakeholders.
The key skills and knowledge gained will include:
- Understand the relationship between your organisation’s values, vision and mission statements, and its strategic and business planning
- Consider the role of communications in the setting of expectations and implementation of the plan
- Recognising the importance and value of undertaking detailed analysis using a variety of tools and techniques
- Review the challenges and risks both internal and external, that underpin the decisions, delivery plans and the ability to deliver the objectives
- Identify the key steps of the business planning process; key indicators to track progress of the plan; and how to review and revise it.
Registration is usually limited to two bookings per organisation please contact CCVS if more spaces are required.