Business planning is critical for many growing voluntary organisations. A sound and robust business plan helps measure impact, and provides potential funding organisations with the information they require.
This session provides a thorough grounding in how to create, measure and implement a business plan.
Delegates will address the key strategic, planning and budgetary issues which underpin a successful business planning process.
- To identify the key stages of the business planning process
- To devise, implement and evaluate a successful business plan
- To develop a series of indicators which tracks the progress of your plan
- To manage the budgetary aspects of a business plan
- To understand the need to review and monitor the plan once agreed
- The course is led by Alan Turner, Development worker for Cambridge CVS