Entries are now open for the Charity Governance Awards 2018.
The awards recognise and reward charities achieving great governance. They shine a spotlight on the trustees, staff and volunteers who make change possible day after day by showcasing the stories that demonstrate how effective governance can transform lives.
Organisations are able to enter one of seven categories: These are:
- Board Diversity & Inclusivity.
- Embracing Digital media.
- Embracing Opportunity & Harnessing Risk.
- Improving Impact – charities with 3 paid staff or fewer (including charities with no paid staff).
- Improving Impact – charities with 4–25 paid staff.
- Improving Impact – charities with 26 paid staff or more.
- Managing Turnaround.
The awards are free to enter and are open to all charities, both big and small. Each of the seven categories offers a £5,000 cash prize.
You can enter online for free until 12th January 2018. The winners will be announced at a complimentary invitation-only reception on 24th May 2018.
The Charity Governance Awards are organised by The Clothworkers’ Company – a City Livery company that supports trusteeship initiatives, in partnership with charity think tank and consultancy NPC (New Philanthropy Capital), charity recruitment specialists Prospectus and volunteer matching charity Reach.