The Annual State of the Sector Survey for 2018 is now available to view.
The survey informs infrastructure organisations like Support Cambridgeshire of the challenges, trends and patterns taking place across the voluntary sector in Cambridgeshire.
So, what are the headlines from 2018?
- The voluntary sector is generally thriving, with many confident about their funding for the future.
- The sector is still relatively small in terms of annual turnover (per Annum).
- Whilst Statutory Grants are still vital, many organisations are diversifying their income portfolio, raising finance from individual donors or through event fundraising.
- Support Cambridgeshire representation is highly valued, and provides a voice for the sector as a whole.
- Organisations wish to assist in producing and defining County priorities, but engagement with statutory stakeholders ranges from good to not good at all.
- Survey respondents welcomed the opportunity to partake in a new CEO network and a Commissioning Forum.
The full report can be viewed here: